Bug Miniature Ultrasonic Transmitter BUG-100
• Ultra lightweight design and small form factor for easy concealment.
• Works through most common fabrics and around many common on-set obstacles.
• Line of sight operation to BASE unit receiver.
• Easily programmable Offset function to compensate for BUG placement (e.g, car mounted BUG).
• Fully ultrasonic design with no RF emissions.
• Long lasting internal lithium polymer battery (8 - 10 hours in standby).
• Remote shutdown and ultrasonic level control via HANDSET.
• Up to four BUG transmitters can be active at a time (with two sources simultaneously viewable).
• Excellent compatibility with on set audio systems, microphones and wireless lavaliers.
Bug Miniature Ultrasonic Tx BUG-100
Dimensions: 4.0 cm x 4.0 cm x 1.0 cm (1.6" x 1.6" x 0.4)
Weight: 19.1 grams (0.7 oz)
Charge Power: 5V DC (USB)
RF: 2.4 GHz ISM band, receive only*.
Construction: Milled ABS thermoplastic
Ultrasonic Frequency: 40 kHz
Bug Range (recommended): 1' - 120' (0.3 - 36.5m)
Connectors: USB mini B (charge power)
*Complies with the requirements of IC ICES-003, FCC CFR47 Part15/B to Class A Limits.