Returns & Repairs
30 Day Return Policy
Steps to return your product:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from our sales team.
- Pack the product in its original packaging including all accessories, manuals, and documentation that was with the original shipment.
- Mark the outside of the package with the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Ship your return, pre-paid, to the address provided with the RMA. We recommend that you (a) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (b) either insure your package for safe return to Focusbug Technologies Inc. or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit*.
- Retain a copy of the shipping label with the tracking number provided by your carrier. Optional: provide the carrier and tracking information via email to email@example.com including the RMA number in the subject line.
- Once the return has been received by Focusbug Technologies Inc., please allow five business days for us to inspect the item and confirm it is in new or as-new condition. Undue wear, damage, or modification to or tampering with any Focusbug Technologies Inc. product(s), including any labels, stickers, or markings of any kind shall immediately void the refund.
- Your refund will be issued in the same currency, payment method and amount (less any original shipping charges and/or credit card convenience fees) as your original purchase payment made to Focusbug Technologies Inc.
Service & Repairs
All repairs to Focusbug Technologies Inc. products are done in-house by our expertly trained technicians using industry-grade professional components.
We offer an expedited, cost effective, seamless shipping and delivery process that provides quick turnaround, qualified repairs and peace of mind from anywhere around the world. Your products will be serviced and repaired as if we were just around the corner.
The warranty* period for products purchased from Focusbug Technologies Inc. is (2) years from the date of purchase. The limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period, Focusbug Technologies Inc. will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove defective due to improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
Modification to or tampering with any Focusbug Technologies Inc. product including any labels, stickers, or markings of any kind shall immediately void the applicable warranty.
If you discover what you believe to be a product defect, for any Focusbug Technologies Inc. product, within (2) years of purchase, please contact us at +1 (604) 210-0256 or firstname.lastname@example.org for in-field troubleshooting. Photos, videos, and detailed descriptions of the circumstances surrounding the issue are extremely helpful in the evaluation and repair process.
If your product has a defect, we will fix the defect or replace the product at no cost to you. If there is no defect or we find that the defect is due to customer abuse, negligence, or tampering, we will return the product back to you and you will be responsible for all inbound and outbound shipping charges.
Focusbug Technologies Inc. shall make the final determination as to the existence and cause of any defect.
For previously repaired products, Focusbug Technologies Inc. will repair, at no charge, products or parts of a product that prove defective due to services previously rendered or if the initial underlying issue continues to persist, under normal use and maintenance. General repairs carry a (1) year limited warranty*.
Once an RMA number has been issued you will be responsible for following the procedures detailed in the Shipping to Focusbug section below.
*This limited warranty does not cover any problem caused by: conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. For more details please see our detailed Warranty Terms & Conditions.
If your product requires a non-warranty repair please contact us at +1 (604) 210-0256 or email@example.com for in-field troubleshooting. Photos, videos, and detailed descriptions of the circumstances surrounding the issue are extremely helpful in the evaluation and repair process.
If your issue requires a repair we will provide you with a cost estimate that will include labor and parts costs. Inspection and labor costs for your repair are based on a shop fee of $150 (USD) per hour. If you agree to the estimate we will issue you an RMA number and you will be responsible for following the procedures detailed in the Shipping to Focusbug section below.
Service & Maintenance
We have taken care to ensure that your Focusbug product(s) are made with industry-grade professional components, are operationally robust, and protected against temperature extremes, humidity, and airborne particulate. However, the Cine RT System family of products cannot be completely sealed, as they require apertures to emit ultrasonic sound or inputs for power. Over time your ultrasonic Focusbug products may require servicing due to the conditions they have been exposed to. If you experience changes in function such as ultrasonic range loss it may be time to send in your system for a system inspection, maintenance, and replacement or update of operational parts and/or firmware.
If you would like to send in your system for a service, please follow the procedures detailed below.
Shipping to Focusbug
- All returns require an RMA number to ensure we receive all necessary components to properly address your repair or service. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from our sales team at +1 (604) 210-0256 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ease of delivery Focusbug Technologies Inc. can make shipping arrangements using our preferred carrier discount rates.
- All returns must be clearly marked with the RMA number on the outside of the package for identification. Returns will not be accepted unless so marked.
- Goods must be returned properly packaged in their original or equivalent shipping container.
- Goods must be returned with adequate packaging to ensure that they are not damaged in transit. Focusbug Technologies Inc. disclaims any responsibility for goods packaged in such a way that they are likely to be damaged in transit.
- If you choose to use our own carrier, Focusbug Technologies Inc. disclaims any responsibility for goods lost in transit.
- Send all units for repair or service to:
Focusbug Technologies Inc.
RMA: (insert RMA# here)
930 1st Steet West | Unit 209
North Vancouver, BC V7P 3N4
+1 (604) 210-0256