Handset Control Unit HCU-100
• Remote control of all CINE RT system functionality via a robust Ultra Low Power 2.4 GHz RF link (up to 800' (240m) line-of-sight).
• Advanced LIMITS and LOCKOUT features that allow quick and easy elimination of unwanted targets & reflections.
• Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) features for increased range and stability.
• SONIC ANALYZER tool for real-time ultrasonic room reflection display.
• One touch SYNC MODE ultrasonic timeslot synchronization allows two CINE RT systems to work in the same physical/acoustic space without crosstalk.
• "CINE-TAP" MODE to enable compatibility with existing rangefinder systems.
• Monitor two targets simultaneously in DUAL VIEW.
• Integrated Ultrasonic Tape Measure with up to 120' (36.5m) range.
• Mark collection, storage and manipulation via TAPE MODE and MARKS EDITOR screens.
• MARKS VIEW offers real-time graphical monitoring of target movement in relation to stored marks.
• Real-time audio “calling” of stored marks with the FOCUS WHISPER tool.
• Powered by either a high-capacity internal rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery or external source.
• Adjustable screen brightness, high contrast display mode and screen lock.
• Interchangeable mounting options and genuine LEMO™ hardware.
Handset Control Unit HSU-100
Dimensions: 10.5 cm x 6.2 cm x 2.5 cm (without antenna)
(4.1" x 2.5" x 1")
Weight: 189 grams (6.7 oz)
Power: 7 - 20V DC
RF: Ultra low power, 2.4 GHz ISM band*
Construction: Milled aluminum
Ultrasonic Frequency: 40kHz
Handset Tape Range: 1' - 120' (0.3 - 36.5m)
Connectors: Power: 2 pin LEMO (Arri Standard)
Audio: 1/8" stereo headphone jack
LCD Display: Resistive Touch TFT LCD 3.2" (8.1cm)
*Contain FCC ID A7D-24NOD-PA100, IC 10593A-24NOD-PA100. All units comply with the requirements of IC ICES-003, FCC CFR47 Part15/B to Class A Limits.